-->

Laughing

Today, on my Facebook feed, I saw another video of people laughing.
I almost skipped it, I knew what would happen, one person would laugh, more would laugh, I would laugh, it would be heart warming. However... it was 3 minutes long, and I thought that I had better things to do. 
Then I realised, what better things did I have to do? Check my notifications? Read my wall? For what? Something better than simple and heartwarming? 
I watched video, it was wonderful, I smiled and my day was better, but this was a symptom.
Everyone in Tokyo rushes. They rush to work, they rush home. They work long hours, and then try to enjoy the little time off they have. They choose a safe job, because it gives them security, and they don't have to be afraid... but they never live their life, or follow their passions. 

It would to play so safe, to never live your life because of fear of losing it. Be sure to take time and not be afraid.
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ex nihilo nihil fit Nothing comes out of nothing -Rene Descartes

Followers